  • John Elving
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      It's now a half-hour into the broadcast, and I'm not getting anything.
      With cable hook-up, disengaging the firewall, et al, I can't get on at
      all. Windows Media Player says:

      "This file is currently in use. Close the file, and then try again;"

      the file is stored. Verify that you have the appropriate access rights,
      and then try again. "

      have the appropriate access rights, and then try again."

      Sure wish I could listen or better yet, watch at least some of my
      favorites. Guess I'll need to buy the video & hope they all make the top
      twenty.

      Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,

      John Elving mailto:jelving1@...
      "Shrine of Democracy Chorus"
      Rapid City, South Dakota
    • Dick Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Those in charge have apparently dismissed all MAC users
        that do not have enough money to buy the equiprment
        necessary to trash all periferals for MOS 9.2 or under.

        Dick Johnson
        Great Falls, MT

        PS: I should contribute for no coverage I can use?

        Not likely!