Sorry to ask...

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      I hate people who do this, but there is not help link to write to the
      webcast folks.

      My Mac won't let me in to the broadcast! Any advice? I'll be in the
      bbshop chat room.

      --
      Marti Lovejoy
      Proud "Owner" of SING: sponsor of a YSF Scholarship in 2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Phil DeBar just announced his email is working and you can send to him until
        the offical address is announced. He is phildebar@...

        Keith Eckhardt
        FWD Webmaster