Fw: Re: [bbshop] Re: Montreal Time Zone?

  • Dave Jacobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Eric, I guess that depends on what state you're in at the time. :)

      FYI... Montreal is in the Eastern Time Zone (here in North America... I guess it also depends on the country or continent you're in.) ;)

      Dave Jacobs g8r10r(at)juno(dot)com
      Happy to be in the same time zone as the convention this year!
      Gainesville, FL
      Y2KFour (only 7 months 'til the name makes sense again), bari.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        YES, I must be brain dead !!!! I forgot about the other time zones in THESE
        GREAT UNITED STATES !!! SORRY !!!

        I guess i am excited about the web cast ??

        everybody, PLEASE HAVE a HAPPY and SAFE 4TH OF JULY !!!!

        ERIC PHILLIPS
        ERICLEAD98@...
        LEAD-"FOUR MORE" QUARTET