Montreal Time Zone?

  • DTM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I've never been good at this time zone conversion, and the link for
      this on the PROBE web site doesn't work. Also, not knowing what
      region of canada that Montreal is in, I find that the internet tools
      I've found are of no use to me.

      So can someone please explain to me what the time zone difference is
      between New Jersey and Montreal? It's especially important because
      some of my favorites and most of our locals are going out early in
      the competition!

      Thanks for the help!

      -Daryl T. Meek
      Proud to be a member of the
      Morris Music Men
    • Grady Kerr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        Opps, sorry - the Time Zone Link is fixed now
        grady

      • Ericlead98@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          There is no time difference between montreal and the states.

          when it is 1000am here, it is 1000am in montreal. hope this helps ??

          ERICLEAD98@...