Re: [bbshop] Fw: [aohnews] Rob Update

  • Jason Boddie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Wow!!!

      I should hope and pray that the news can and will get
      better.

      Until then I will keep alive in my mind one of the
      many performance memories of Rob Henry alive and well.

      And that memory would simply b, of Rob screaming into
      Kip's ear:

      " DAY- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DAY-AY-AY-OOOOOO."

      Waht a great bit.

      Jason