Re: Looking for David Wright

  • David Haase
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 8:25 PM
      Debbie,

      I doubt you will get a hold of David Wright this week. He'll be busy
      in Montreal this week with the Ambassadors of Harmony Chorus. He'll
      be filling in for Jim Henry during rehearsals and will be singing
      with or directing the chorus on Saturday. You will have better luck
      next week.

      In the meantime keep Rob Henry, the Henry family, the Gas House Gang,
      and the Ambassadors of Harmony Chorus in your prayers. It's gonna be
      a tough week for all of them.

      David Haase
      Old Capitol Chorus PR Officer, Bulletin Editor, and Webmaster
      Iowa City, Iowa

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie Arnold" <debarnold@e...> wrote:
      > I'm interested in contacting David Wright regarding a tag he
      arranged. Anyone out there know how I can reach him?