Phone number for Delta Hotel in Motreal

  • qautos2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      I am needing to get ahold of one of our chorus members staying at
      the Delta Hotel in Montreal...I just thought someone out there might
      perchance have the phone number. Thanks Kimy Christie Wichita
      Chorus region #7
    • John Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        There are 2 Delta Hotels in Montreal

        Assuming it's the Centreville the number is 514 879 1370

        John Grant

        In message <bdtbuf+7t5t@...>, qautos2002 <cchristie@...>
        writes
        >I am needing to get ahold of one of our chorus members staying at
        >the Delta Hotel in Montreal...I just thought someone out there might
        >perchance have the phone number. Thanks Kimy Christie Wichita
        >Chorus region #7

        John Grant