Looking for David Wright

  • Debbie Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      I'm interested in contacting David Wright regarding a tag he arranged. Anyone out there know how I can reach him?

      Thanks,
      Debbie Arnold
      Bari - On The Edge
      Lead - White River Sound Chorus, SAI Region 4

    • Phil Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Debbie,

        Does your husband or boyfriend know you are alooking for "Mr (w)
        Right" on a web message board?

        Phil Wilson

        P.S. http://www.harmonize.ws/davidwright/ has a contact email for him.
      • David Haase
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          Debbie,

          I doubt you will get a hold of David Wright this week. He'll be busy
          in Montreal this week with the Ambassadors of Harmony Chorus. He'll
          be filling in for Jim Henry during rehearsals and will be singing
          with or directing the chorus on Saturday. You will have better luck
          next week.

          In the meantime keep Rob Henry, the Henry family, the Gas House Gang,
          and the Ambassadors of Harmony Chorus in your prayers. It's gonna be
          a tough week for all of them.

          David Haase
          Old Capitol Chorus PR Officer, Bulletin Editor, and Webmaster
          Iowa City, Iowa