RE: [SING] Montreal Webcast etc

  • Steve Currington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      OOops..

      Sorry my mind was straying the website mentioned below should have been http://www.nzabs.org.nz <http://www.nzabs.org.nz/> however I have put a link on the www.singers.org.nz <http://www.singers.org.nz/> site just in case.

      Steve Currington

      PR Manager

      Harbour Capital Chorus

      Wellington, New Zealand.

      Tune into The Encore Barbershop Internet Radio show at
      http://www.singers.org.nz/encore