Re: [bbshop] Ho hum

  • George D. Booth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 8:09 AM
      Hi Ed,
      Sorry to hear you're feeling so pitiful and down in the
      mouth! Heck, I'd have thought you'd be busy with all
      those lovely ladies you direct in your SA chorus.
      I just sent two of my latest arrangements to Tom Barr
      (request permission to arrange).
      1. When I'm Sixty Four
      2. Loves Old Sweet Song

      Just as soon as I learn how to do attachments I'll send
      some of my works to you. I'd be interested in your
      comments.

      Yours in exquisite harmony,

      George D. Booth