Re: [bbshop] Ho hum

  • George D. Booth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Ed,
      Sorry to hear you're feeling so pitiful and down in the
      mouth! Heck, I'd have thought you'd be busy with all
      those lovely ladies you direct in your SA chorus.
      I just sent two of my latest arrangements to Tom Barr
      (request permission to arrange).
      1. When I'm Sixty Four
      2. Loves Old Sweet Song

      Just as soon as I learn how to do attachments I'll send
      some of my works to you. I'd be interested in your
      comments.

      Yours in exquisite harmony,

      George D. Booth