Off to Malaysia

  • TheHallers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Following my return to Dallas from Montreal, I must leave for a month in
      Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I have been searching the web to see if there is any 4 part
      chapters there (as an ex-UK-colony, its possible) without any luck, so I
      thought I would ask the H-net if any of you knew of one. I will be gone a month.
      How will I get my minimum weekly requirement met?

      Harmony withdrawal- it aint pretty.

      al

      Within our reach lies every Path we ever dream of taking.
      Within our power lies every Step we ever dream of making.
      Within our range lies every Joy we ever dream of seeing.
      Within _ourselves_ lies Everything we ever dream of being.
      Amanda
      Bradley