Ho hum

  • Ehink557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Here I sit and the lucky ones are in Montreal.
      There must be something we could talk about till they get back........besides
      predictions.
      How about new charts from the also rans. I'll start with a few of my
      own............

      Slow Boat to China
      Time After Time (it`s that 40's love song)
      My Little Girl
      Just One of Those Things
      Lover Come Back To Me
      Mother MacChree
      Just Awearyin' For You

      Ed Hinkley
    • George D. Booth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hi Ed,
        Sorry to hear you're feeling so pitiful and down in the
        mouth! Heck, I'd have thought you'd be busy with all
        those lovely ladies you direct in your SA chorus.
        I just sent two of my latest arrangements to Tom Barr
        (request permission to arrange).
        1. When I'm Sixty Four
        2. Loves Old Sweet Song

        Just as soon as I learn how to do attachments I'll send
        some of my works to you. I'd be interested in your
        comments.

        Yours in exquisite harmony,

        George D. Booth