Rob update-apology

  • ghgtenor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi all....

      Jim Henry asked me to post an apology to you. The last message
      posted - AOH Rob Update - was only supposed to go to the AOH chorus
      in St Charles.

      Sorry for the confusion and thanks, once again for all the love and
      support we have received....

      Kipp
    • Joe De Felice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Kipper
        No apology necessary IMHO.
        The very best to AOH in a most trying time.
        Hopefully, your goals will be accomplished
        and all our prayers and good wishes for Rob
        and the GHG-AOH family heard on High.

        In Harmony and Prayer,
        ShowGlowJoe