Help needed for International 2003.

  • I. Murray Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      Greetings fellow Barbershoppers!

      As you know, the barbershopping world is coming to Montreal in 4 weeks (the
      convention starts June 29th), when the Greater Montreal Chapter, SPEBSQSA
      will be the hosts to the 65th SPEBSQSA International Convention and Contest.

      I am looking to you for help. We still need a number of volunteers to help
      with the quartet contests. Your assistance would really be appreciated.

      I sincerely hope that you are interested in being a volunteer and helping to
      make International 2003 the best ever. Please reply to bbshop2003 @ aol.com
      [remove the spaces] and let us know that you will be available, and when.

      There is a volunteer form (in Word 97) that you can save to your computer
      [it has been scanned and found to be virus free], fill it out and email the
      file to bbshop2003 @ aol.com [remove the spaces]. Here is the URL for the
      volunteer form.

      http://www.nedistrict.org/montreal/international/volunteer_form.doc

      or you can just email and say, "I am available on [Wednesday afternoon and
      or evening, Friday evening and or Saturday evening] to help with the quartet
      contest."

      In return we can promise you a great time in a great city, and a volunteer
      shirt that you will be proud to wear. We hope to hear from you.

      [If you have already offered your services, we will be in touch, shortly.
      Thanks for your support.]

      Murray Phillips
      Co-Chairman, SPEBSQSA International 2003

      Murray Phillips mailto:imphillips@...