Rob / GHG / Tony / Mike

  • ghgtenor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      All,

      The Gas House Gang wishes to thank Tony DeRosa and Mike Slamka for
      being our fill in baritones. Tony sang with us in Texas a few months
      ago when Rob was in the hospital. At that time, we NEVER would have
      suspected what we know today. This past weekend, Mike Slamka (lead of
      Power Play)filled in with us in Salem, OR. Both Tony and Mike did a
      GREAT job and we are thankful that they put in all that extra work to
      help us out and learn all our songs......thanks guys!

      Also, for those of you wanting to send emails to Rob, please send
      them to -

      mkipp@...

      I will print them off and take them to him in the hospital.....

      Thanks so much for all of your thoughts, prayers and love....

      Kipp