Re: [bbshop] Don't Worry About Q

  • Mike Carvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      From: "Robert Lenoil" <lenoil@...>

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I must say I'm getting a little embarrassed by all the Harmonet
      > coverage regarding Q and our financial straits. I'm sure we're not
      > the only quartet with a limited treasury. I just wanted to reassure
      > you that, having recently rented The Full Monty, I have devised a
      > plan for Q to raise all the funds it needs to get to Montreal. ;)
      > You're going to love our uniforms!

      That's one way of getting presentation points!

      -----
      Mike Carvin
      bari, Z Street quartet, 2003 NED Patriot Division "Most Improved" quartet,
      http://www.zstreet.org/
      bari, Sounds of Concord chorus, 2003 NED Patriot Division champion,
      http://www.soundsofconcord.org/
      SPEBSQSA, Concord, MA chapter (K-025)
      Editor, the Juice
      Member, PROBE