I've been workin' on that trivia file...

  • Benjy Trollip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Dear Harmonet,

      The June update of my trivia file is now up at
      http://www.geocities.com/ace_of_ice/ICQ.xls and can also be found by
      clicking on the "files" link on the Yahoo!Groups page (
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bbshop/files ) and before long the
      html version will be updated as well. (
      http://bbs.cannotloadcommand.com:1976/(ICQ)-CompetitionHistory.htm )

      Included now is a listing of the Chapters that each medalist quartet
      represented.

      BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Scores for each quartet have begun to be
      incorporated. At the moment they only range from present back to
      1997 but soon we'll be able to go back about 30 years (fingers
      crossed). Hope you enjoy! ;)

      This is the last minor update before Montreal. I will be in Canada
      spectating, so don't expect much until mid-July. There will be a
      flood of new information added. I'll keep you guys posted.

      Thanks again to all my contributors.

      Benjy
      (I should be doing my assignments)