Re: [bbshop] Money Question in Montreal

  • I. Murray Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      | Will International Events and Extra's (Tix to the AIC Show, Harmony Market
      | Place, Sing with the Champs, etc.) be in Candian Money or US Dollars?
      Just
      | curious...

      | Seth

      While your hotel bill, restaurants, etc. will all be payable in Canadian
      dollars, the SPEBSQSA tickets and other tickets are payable in U.S, dollars.

      In other words, you will need to have both Canadian and US Money. Check with
      the Hospitality Desk at the Convention Headquarters for the best deal on
      exchanging your money.

      The Banks are a good bet. Royal Bank of Canada (RBC Financial), Canadian
      Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), etc. are close to the Bell Centre and The
      Fairmont Queen Elizabeth (Headquarters)

      See you in 4 weeks!

      Murray Phillips mailto:imphillips@...
      Co-Chairman, SPEBSQSA International 2003
      http://www.nedistrict.org/montreal/international/
    • Shawn Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Seth,

        Hm... I think, since it's International and everything, and most of our
        barbershoppers are from the US, I think most likely it will be US Dollars.
        But who knows? Personally, I dont care which currency it's in...we'll be
        getting more for our currency anyway in Montreal! (Oooh yeah!)

        <DIV>
        <DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG>Shawn G. Thomas </STRONG></DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT color=#990000>Vocalist and
        Musician</FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>Lead</STRONG> - </FONT><FONT
        color=#0033ff><STRONG><U> Hall Of Fame Chorus (SPEBSQSA), Canton,
        Ohio</U></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#9966ff>Lead - </FONT><FONT color=#33cc99><U>Beards
        And Chins (2003 Canton Chapter Novice Quartet
        Champions).</U></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#ff6600>Tenor</FONT> - <FONT
        color=#009900><U>Cleveland State University Chorale, Cleveland
        Ohio</U></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG>Phone: (330) 725-6873</STRONG></DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG>Cell: (440) 487-3996</STRONG></DIV>
        <DIV><STRONG>E-mail: <A
        href="mailto:sthomas_@...">sthomas_@...</A></STRONG></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></html>