Request for New Zealander coming to Montreal Convendtion

  • larry4lead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello Netters,

      If you are a New Zealander, or can forward this to a New Zealander, who is
      coming to the SPEBSQSA Convention in Montreal, Canada, this July. Please
      consider this request from Scott Ventura. Here is an edited version of our "instant
      message" conversation:
      ------forwared message-----------

      There's a recording artist in New Zealand. For her to ship CDs to the US is
      expensive.
      I'm wondering if there will be any New Zealanders who will be in Montreal.
      It would be dirt cheap for them to buy them and me to reimburse them.
      I was hoping you could put out a call on Harmonet and ask them to email me
      so I can give them the details.

      You should hear this woman. www.wingmusic.co.nz
      I was amazed that she'd recorded four CDs. I was more amazed that she sold
      out of one of them!

      which E-dress do you want me to give them?

      Uh, let's go with nz@...
      nobody should have to contact you about this, they'd just write straight to
      me.

      What is the woman's name?

      Wing.

      OK...I'll do it right now (lest I forget).

      Thanks!
      --------end forwarded message
      Scott is a Tenor in
      The Chorus of the Genesee
      Rochester NY Chapter
      Fever Pitch Quartet
      formerly in College Quartet Rich Tones (I think)
      He has a very eclectic taste in music
      I hope someone can help him out.

      Larry the Legend
      Larry Robinson