Money Question in Montreal

  • Lungbustn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Will International Events and Extra's (Tix to the AIC Show, Harmony Market Place, Sing with the Champs, etc.) be in Candian Money or US Dollars? Just curious...

      Seth
    • I. Murray Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        | Will International Events and Extra's (Tix to the AIC Show, Harmony Market
        | Place, Sing with the Champs, etc.) be in Candian Money or US Dollars?
        Just
        | curious...

        | Seth

        While your hotel bill, restaurants, etc. will all be payable in Canadian
        dollars, the SPEBSQSA tickets and other tickets are payable in U.S, dollars.

        In other words, you will need to have both Canadian and US Money. Check with
        the Hospitality Desk at the Convention Headquarters for the best deal on
        exchanging your money.

        The Banks are a good bet. Royal Bank of Canada (RBC Financial), Canadian
        Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), etc. are close to the Bell Centre and The
        Fairmont Queen Elizabeth (Headquarters)

        See you in 4 weeks!

        Murray Phillips mailto:imphillips@...
        Co-Chairman, SPEBSQSA International 2003
        http://www.nedistrict.org/montreal/international/
      • Shawn Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Seth,

          Hm... I think, since it's International and everything, and most of our
          barbershoppers are from the US, I think most likely it will be US Dollars.
          But who knows? Personally, I dont care which currency it's in...we'll be
          getting more for our currency anyway in Montreal! (Oooh yeah!)

          <DIV>
          <DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG>Shawn G. Thomas </STRONG></DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT color=#990000>Vocalist and
          Musician</FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV>
          <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>Lead</STRONG> - </FONT><FONT
          color=#0033ff><STRONG><U> Hall Of Fame Chorus (SPEBSQSA), Canton,
          Ohio</U></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#9966ff>Lead - </FONT><FONT color=#33cc99><U>Beards
          And Chins (2003 Canton Chapter Novice Quartet
          Champions).</U></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#ff6600>Tenor</FONT> - <FONT
          color=#009900><U>Cleveland State University Chorale, Cleveland
          Ohio</U></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG>Phone: (330) 725-6873</STRONG></DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG>Cell: (440) 487-3996</STRONG></DIV>
          <DIV><STRONG>E-mail: <A
          href="mailto:sthomas_@...">sthomas_@...</A></STRONG></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></html>