Re: Harbor City Music Company Show

  • Eve Sings ;-)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      This is not by any means a typical Barbershop Show where a quartet is
      "spotlighted" - we do however have four quartets (some Regional medal holders)
      each represented by at least on HCMC member "woven' into the script. Read
      about them here http://harborcitymusiccompany.org/quartets.htm and if you are
      familiar with Region #19 Quartets you'll most likely know of at least three of
      them.

      Madison Avenue
      CodaChrome
      Capri
      Joint Venture

      Hope you can make it to our Show!

      Eve
      Harbor City Music Company
      2003 Region #19 Chorus Champions
      ...on our way to Indianapolis!

      : Message: 3
      : Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
      : From: Jason Whitier <chords4ever@...>
      : Subject: Re: Harbor City Music Company Show
      :
      : Eve,
      :
      : Who is the guest quartet(s) for the show,
      :
      : Thanks,
      :
      : Jason