Re: [bbshop] Re: M-AD Western Division results.....

  • GregLead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      I would like to recall my last message about the Western Division and kick
      myself in the head. I forgot it was next weekend, and not this weekend. Sorry
      for the confusion. I also Apologize to Yankee Dime, for giving them a near
      Coronary. Sorry again.
      Gregg

    • Ericlead98@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
        Greg, tHE WESTERN DIVISION is not until next weekend june 6-7 ok ???

        ERIC PHILLIPS
        ERICLEAD98@...
        FRANK THORNE/MAD
        LEAD- "FOUR MORE" QUARTET

      • Neil Dingle Jr.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
          DUH!!! What happened Greg -- did you fall on your head again?? Haven't I told you to be more careful?? You have kids now, you have to be a good example for them! Hahahaha Who loves you bud? I know I am late with my response but I don't get to check this group often. :-) See Y'all in Western!!!

          Neil "Pookie" Dingle Jr.
          Lead Of CrossRoads
          www.crossroads-qt.com