M-AD Western Division results.....

  • GregLead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2003
      Anyone have the Western Division quartet and chorus contest results yet? That
      is the last one to go, and will the rankings for the District contest in
      October? I hope every division had great competitions and comradery. Can't wait to
      see everyone in Wildwood in October.
      "SING"cerely,
      Gregg Burdash
      Lead-Moonlighting
      2002 & 2003 M-AD Quartet Finalists
      2003 M-AD Prelims finalists
      2003 Atlantic Division 2nd place Finalists
      and HOPEFULLY WILDWOOD BOUND!!!!!!!!
      <A HREF="www.moonlightingquartet.com">www.moonlightingquartet.com</A>
      Now accepting show bids for the rest of 2003, and all of 2004

    • ydlead
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2003
        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, GregLead@a... wrote:
        > Anyone have the Western Division quartet and chorus contest
        results yet? That
        > is the last one to go, and will the rankings for the District
        contest in
        > October?

        Greg,

        Don't scare me like that! Hah, thought for a split second I'd missed
        the entire weekend competition..

        Western is coming up this next weekend, June 6-7 in Harrisburg, PA.
        Should be a good show, come on out!

        Eddie
        lead, Yankee Dime
        lead, Big Apple Chorus
        Both groups competing at Western (out of Northern division) on
        hardship
      • GregLead@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
          I would like to recall my last message about the Western Division and kick
          myself in the head. I forgot it was next weekend, and not this weekend. Sorry
          for the confusion. I also Apologize to Yankee Dime, for giving them a near
          Coronary. Sorry again.
          Gregg

        • Ericlead98@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
            Greg, tHE WESTERN DIVISION is not until next weekend june 6-7 ok ???

            ERIC PHILLIPS
            ERICLEAD98@...
            FRANK THORNE/MAD
            LEAD- "FOUR MORE" QUARTET

          • Neil Dingle Jr.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
              DUH!!! What happened Greg -- did you fall on your head again?? Haven't I told you to be more careful?? You have kids now, you have to be a good example for them! Hahahaha Who loves you bud? I know I am late with my response but I don't get to check this group often. :-) See Y'all in Western!!!

              Neil "Pookie" Dingle Jr.
              Lead Of CrossRoads
              www.crossroads-qt.com