Harbor City Music Company Show

  • Eve Sings ;-)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2003
      Harbor City Music Company Show Chorus - Annual Show
      If you live or can to travel to the Baltimore area please come!

      THE HARBOR CITY MUSIC COMPANY presents "Cafe` Luigi's, The Grand Opening" - An
      evening of unique entertainment you'll never forget! This is the FIRST
      "official" Harbor City Music Company Annual Show and we'd love for you to
      attend. We promise that this will be unusual and different from Sweet Adeline
      Chorus shows you may have attended in the past!

      Saturday June 7, 2003 - 1338 Hull Street; Locust Point; Baltimore, Maryland

      1:00 PM afternoon Show (doors open 12:30) - $17.00
      6:00 PM evening Show (doors open 5:30) - $20.00
      Ticket includes Luigi's Spaghetti Special, beer, wine and soda

      For additional information email me at HarborCityMusicCompEve@... or
      check out information on our Website www.harborcitymusiccompany.org Seating
      is limited so you may want to purchase tickets in advance.

      Eve
      Harbor City Music Company
      2003 Region #19 Chorus Champions
      ...on our way to Indianapolis!

      ---

    • Jason Whitier

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          This is not by any means a typical Barbershop Show where a quartet is
          "spotlighted" - we do however have four quartets (some Regional medal holders)
          each represented by at least on HCMC member "woven' into the script. Read
          about them here http://harborcitymusiccompany.org/quartets.htm and if you are
          familiar with Region #19 Quartets you'll most likely know of at least three of
          them.

          Madison Avenue
          CodaChrome
          Capri