Looking for arrangements....

  • Russ Squires
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 3:08 PM
      Hi all,
      I am looking for arrangements of four songs, a couple
      I need to find the arranger, and a couple I am just
      looking for cool arrangements of.

      Barbershop Style as sung by 4 Voices

      Toot Toot Tootsie as sung by ? (Great Stage Robberyis
      the last quartet I heard do a cool arrangement)

      Get out and get under the moon- (No clue?)

      Yes Sir that�s my Baby- (Not the new amazing marathon
      DW arrangement as sung by 4V)

      Thanks,
      Russ Squires
      Zzyzx Quartet

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Tom Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hi all,
        I am looking for arrangements of four songs, a couple
        I need to find the arranger, and a couple I am just
        looking for cool arrangements of.

        Barbershop Style as sung by 4 Voices

        = Find out who arranged it and contact him =

        Toot Toot Tootsie as sung by ? (Great Stage Robbery is
        the last quartet I heard do a cool arrangement)

        = Probably Brian Beck - ask him =

        Get out and get under the moon- (No clue?)

        = A classic. I have an arrangement of it around somewhere or you can
        look in the old songs library in Kenosha =

        Yes Sir that's my Baby- (Not the new amazing marathon
        DW arrangement as sung by 4V)

        = Ditto. Another classic. I have an arrangement of it or look in the
        old songs library in Kenosha. There are probably a dozen arrangements
        of it there. Thing is, you don't know what any of them are like until
        you see them. I believe yu can order several different ones and send
        back the ones you don't use. =