Finale Users: Announcing a new e-group

  • Carol Donnelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Tom Gentry's request to have his arrangements Finale-ized has brought a
      slew of Finale users out of the woodwork. This group has banded together to
      conquer the gremlins that reside inside the Finale software program. You
      can join by going to:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/FinaleUsers

      Membership is open, although the group is intended for barbershoppers and
      will probably not attract other Finale users.

      Since most of the questions Finale users have are of a technical nature and
      not of interest to the rest of the barbershop world, the creation of this
      new forum should relieve a little of the traffic on the Harmonet. We
      encourage anyone who is interested in this topic to join the group, and we
      invite Tom to review the messages for the Harmonet Lite if he feels any of
      them are of interest to a wider audience.

      Carol Donnelly <cdonnel@...>
      Prospective Kentucky Sound Chapter, Sweet Adelines
      Lexington, Kentucky <lexingtonsa@...>
      http://www.geocities.com/lexingtonsa