RE: [bbshop] Individual Audio Recorder Recommendations

  • John Elving
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
      I know this is something that was discussed a couple of weeks ago, but I
      just got some information that I thought might be helpful. Interestingly,
      this discussion was being carried on a list that has been flamed {;-)>
      recently on this discussion. Maybe they have some good ideas, too. Oh well,
      for those that are interested in the hows, wherefores, what equipment to
      consider, etc. try looking at this URL:
      http://homerecording.com/recording.html.

      Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,

      John Elving mailto:jelving@...
      Director, Hayward, CA "New Dimension Chorus"
      www.ndchorus.com <http://www.ndchorus.com>