Aussie quartet looking for a BASS

  • Adrian Gimpel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hello to all,

      Our new, and as yet unnamed group is only one voice part away from
      becoming a quartet. With this in mind we are seeking a BASS singer to
      join us. We currently consist of:

      Adrian Gimpel (Tenor, ex-Encore, 5th place AAMBS Convention 1999)
      Steve Peters (Lead, ex-Hi Time, 5th place AAMBS Convention 1997)
      Harry Owen (Baritone, ex-Four to the Bar, Gold Medalist AAMBS
      Convention 1997)

      We are a good-humored and ambitious bunch from Perth, Western
      Australia* who are aiming to compete at the next AAMBS convention in
      Melbourne in September 2001

      Auditions are being held soon. If anyone is interested and would like
      more information please email or phone me.

      Adrian Gimpel
      adrian_gimpel@...
      Phone: (08) 9378 9772

      * I realise that it is a long shot sending this to a mostly US based
      readership, but we wanted to try and cover all the bases in our
      search. Hmm, I should probably add "optimistic" to my description of
      "good-humored and ambitious"!