Michigan Jake CD - WOW!!

  • Rob Menaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hey all,

      I just wanted to let you know that I've heard a preview copy of the new
      Michigan Jake CD, and it's fantastic. I hear from their lead (and director
      of the Masters of Harmony), Mark, that it's about 2 weeks away from delivery.

      All of your favorites are on there as well as a few surprises too. Trust
      me, you'll want to add this one to your collection!

      Pre-order yours today at www.michiganjake.com!

      Later,
      Rob
      Tenor, Nightlife
      '96 Int'l Quartet Champs
      son of Myron "the world's most famous beach" Menaker!

      Nightlife
      1996 International Barbershop Quartet Champions

      Check us out at: http://www.nightlifequartet.com

    • Jen Griffith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
        I've heard some cuts and they're incredible y'all. Get 'em now while you can -
        they're awesome! Hey good luck to the MOH this weekend with your show!

        Jen Griffith
        CAR district &
        SAI Reg. 3
        grif5749@...