Re: [bbshop] 4 Voices CD

  • Travis Murray
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
      So, for those of us who DON'T live in Cleveland, TN, are they in the mail?????? Can't wait for mine to show up!!! Timster ordered 7...can anybody beat that?

      Travis Murray
      Lead - The Wanderers
      http://www.the-wanderers.com
      Dixie's Best Kept Secret

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        Where, oh where are my 4V CDs?
        Oh, where, oh where can they be?

        I want my... I want my... I want my 4V CDs...!

        Hand delivered...

        With a song!

        ;-)))

        Waiting OH-SO patiently in Winston Salem...

        --Timster--

        PS - Trav was a little over-enthusiastic with my purchase quantity. I
        actually ordered 5, not 7. 7 would just be 'obviously' stalker-like, no?
        ;-)))

      • rweaver912@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
          I think Tim might have to get help for his "stalking" issues.
          Ron "It's only a real low note" Weaver

        • NikeUmp@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
            Are the cds really coming or was this an April Fools Day Joke?

            Billy Crutcher
            UKAA Sports Video Department
            NIFL Lexington Horsemen Video Coordinator
          • Timothy J Fagan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
              THAT'S *NOT* funny!!! :-(((