4 Voices CD

  • Bob Whitledge
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
      FLASH! Those of you that have been waiting for 4 Voices new CD, IT'S
      HERE!!!!! Believe me that wait has been worthwhile. You might want to
      consider ordering more than one 'cause you might wear the first one out
      playing it. I've heard it and it's fantastic.

      Bob Whitledge, Bass
      Gentlemens Agreement

      Note new email address:

    • Travis Murray
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        So, for those of us who DON'T live in Cleveland, TN, are they in the mail?????? Can't wait for mine to show up!!! Timster ordered 7...can anybody beat that?

        Travis Murray
        Lead - The Wanderers
        http://www.the-wanderers.com
        Dixie's Best Kept Secret

        FLASH! Those of you that have been waiting for 4 Voices new CD, IT'S
        HERE!!!!! Believe me that wait has been worthwhile. You might want to
        consider ordering more than one 'cause you might wear the first one out
        playing it. I've heard it and it's fantastic.

        Bob Whitledge, Bass
        Gentlemens Agreement

        Note new email address:

      • Timothy J Fagan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
          Where, oh where are my 4V CDs?
          Oh, where, oh where can they be?

          I want my... I want my... I want my 4V CDs...!

          Hand delivered...

          With a song!

          ;-)))

          Waiting OH-SO patiently in Winston Salem...

          --Timster--

          PS - Trav was a little over-enthusiastic with my purchase quantity. I
          actually ordered 5, not 7. 7 would just be 'obviously' stalker-like, no?
          ;-)))

        • rweaver912@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
            I think Tim might have to get help for his "stalking" issues.
            Ron "It's only a real low note" Weaver

          • NikeUmp@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
              Are the cds really coming or was this an April Fools Day Joke?

              Billy Crutcher
              UKAA Sports Video Department
              NIFL Lexington Horsemen Video Coordinator
            • Timothy J Fagan
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
                THAT'S *NOT* funny!!! :-(((