Re: Looking for an arrangement

  • tarheelbarbershop
    Message 1 of 96 , Apr 1, 2003
      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "H.L. McIntosh" <tothemacs@a...> wrote:
      > It seems that my quartet has been assigned to learn "You Tell Me
      Your Dream"
      > for our annual show on June 7th. The only place that I find the
      arrangement
      > is in the Heritage of Harmony Songbook. Does anybody has a source
      for this
      > arrangement? We can't see the value in purchasing the songbook for
      $20.00
      > when this is only a vinette during another song.
      >
      > Any help would be greatly appreciated... Please respond privately.
      >
      > H.L. "Mac" McIntosh
      > Clovis, California
      > ToTheMacs@a...
      > Lead/Webmaster - B.O.B. (a B.O.B.ershop Quartet)
      > http://direct.at/bob
      > Lead Section Leader/Webmaster - The Gold Note Chorus
      > http://gnc.lovesmusic.com
      > Tenor/Webmaster - The Jubilation Singers
      > http://jubilationsingers.athome.to
      > Owner/Webmaster - McGraphics Plus
      > http://McGraphicsPlus.com

      For those of us who enjoy synaptic barrel-rolls, Bob Bohn did a
      marvelous arrangement of this song, one which features each voice
      part.

      Please send me your address via email to tarheelbarbershop at
      mindspring dot com, and I'll tell you where you can acquire a copy of
      it!;) You can also have my copy of the HH arrangement. I finally got
      the bari learnt after 31 years, and no longer sleep with the book
      under my pillow.

      Chris Slacke
    • goldmedl
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 14, 2013
        Jay G. did one as part of the set he arranged
        for the Sound of the Rockies chorus.
        Please inquire directly to us at:
        gsbmedalmusic dot comcast dot net
        with all contact particulars.

        - Helen Giallombardo
        on behalf of the portfolio of Jay Giallombardo
        original songs and arrangements
        http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com