Hoboken Four

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Help, I'm looking for a recording of the Hoboken Four singing shine.
      My chorus is doing a Frank Sinatra show and I thought it would be
      cool to have the show open with this recording. I can't seem to find
      the recording anywhere. I know it exists and remember an earlier
      post regarding the Hoboken Four and Frank Sinatra.
      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Bob Crist
      Baritone - Full Effect
      Music V.P. - Keystone Capital Chorus
      Harrisburg, PA
    • Tom Emmert
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        Bob -

        Suggest you try:

        http://www.sinatraarchive.com/radio/MISCRS.htm

        You may be able to acquire a recording of the Hoboken Four appearance
        on the Major Bowes Amateur Hour. Good luck!

        Tom In Cincy
        http://wmkvfm.org/emmert.htm