Re: [bbshop] Looking for an arrangement

  • Keith Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 96 , Apr 1, 2003
      Mac,

      "You Tell Me Your Dream" is on page 17 in the Polecat book.

      Keith Eckhardt
      FWD Webmaster

      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 14, 2013
        Jay G. did one as part of the set he arranged
        for the Sound of the Rockies chorus.
        Please inquire directly to us at:
        gsbmedalmusic dot comcast dot net
        with all contact particulars.

        - Helen Giallombardo
        on behalf of the portfolio of Jay Giallombardo
        original songs and arrangements
        http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com