PROBE Who's Who updated

  • Arnold Wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Okay, folks, there is an updated version of "Who's Who in PROBE" now
      available on the website (in the "About PROBE" section). This page
      *should* give the most current information concerning officers, bulletin
      judges, district editors, contest coordinators, etc.

      I apologize about some of the formatting. This was a quick cut and paste
      job, just to try to get accurate information on the site in the shortest
      possible time. I'll clean it up as time permits.

      This time around, the page is actually part of our website, rather than a
      link to an outside page, so if you have any corrections to make, you can
      contact me directly for the changes.

      Arnie Wade arnbari @ alltel.net
      PROBE Webmaster http://www.harmonize.com/PROBE