repitoir

  • Gray, Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 6:59 AM
      Are there any songs that we have dropped that we may want to reconsider. Here are the songs we have dropped that I can remember

      Ride the Railroad tonight
      Wink and a smile
      You left me out in the rain
      Lucky Day
      No greater love
      Laura

      For the sake of uptunes I would be willing to do any of these . I would really like to do Lucky Day. If there are range problems maybe we could work with them. What do you guys think? I dont know about you guys but I am getting sick of doing the same tunes all the time. It would be nice to have at least one of these songs learned just in case. Also we should try to finish Laura. That was almost done and we bagged it. Why? Was it too high? Lets pitch it down. What do ya say?

      This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.