Help needed

  • Walt Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2003
      Each of the past several years, barbershoppers who were members of or in
      charge of planning committees for Spring Prelims contests or Regional
      Contests have volunteered to assist the Buckeye Invitational Committee.

      The Invitational Committee will supply a desktop display and a supply of
      brochures to any person who has the authority to place them on a display
      table at the aforementioned contests. The display would occupy only about 1
      square foot of table space.

      If you are willing to help me with this, please reply by return email.
      Supply me with the name and location of the contest and the postal address
      to send the supplies to. The desktop display and any unused supplies do not
      need to be returned to us.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Walt Miller