Looking for recording

  • Jack Butterfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2003
      I am looking for any recording of M-O-T-H-E-R. The
      arrangement is the Free and Easy arrangement. Does
      anyone know if anyone has recorded it?

      Jack Butterfield

      =====
      "Keep the whole world singing."

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • ontariotriviaking <ontariotriviaking@yah
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2003
        I believe The Knudsen Brothers competed with this arrangement and you
        can find it on a society convention recording somewhere between 1984 -
        1987.

        Steve Bangham
        East York Barbershoppers

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Jack Butterfield <jackb43701@y...>
        wrote:
        > I am looking for any recording of M-O-T-H-E-R. The
        > arrangement is the Free and Easy arrangement. Does
        > anyone know if anyone has recorded it?
      • Lauren Rants
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2011
          To save me digging through a box for an LP, yes folks, an LP, could someone send me a copy of The Boston Common singing "Don't Blame Me?"

          It just occurred to me that if I found my LP I couldn't play it. I no longer have a turntable!

          Lauren
        • michael Moran
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
            If anyone wants to convert their vinyl discs to CD's I can do it for a
            small fee.