Fw:[bbshop] Re: very interesting

  • Dave Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Newsflash... Aspiring baritone seeks to join competition quartet. Applicant prefers stepping into established Top-10 caliber foursome. Currently living in Tennessee but willing to travel!

      (Ok, so that's probably not he case at all... But there have been more than one quartet that I've known their repertoir well enough I was ready to step in at any time... Unfortunately, they never called... Then again I never tried starting the rumor that they wanted me... Hmmm... gotta try that next time.... Just might work!)

      dave

      Dave Jacobs g8r10r@...
      Gainesville, FL
      Y2KFour (only 12 months 'til the name makes sense again), bari.

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com