HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • Steve Currington
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
      Yep..

      It is after midnight here in New Zealand and 2003 has begun.

      So I thought I would firstly wish you & your families all the very best
      that 2003 can bring.

      May all your barbershop dreams and aspirations come to pass!

      May your Chapter grow both in active membership and in quality!

      May your Quartet grow in the barbershop craft!

      May your respective organizations grow in all aspects - financially,
      skill and membership!

      May the public be more aware of the craft and our form of entertainment!

      And may each of you personally have a fabulous 2003.

      Steve Currington

      PR Manager

      Harbour Capital Chorus

      Wellington, New Zealand.

      Tune into The Encore Barbershop Internet Radio show at
      http://www.singers.org.nz/encore

    • B Bengsch
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
        Hi Everyone,

        We would like to wish all of you a VERY HAPPY NEW
        YEAR.

        Keep a song in your heart and a melody ringing.

        Ripon Harmony Kings Barbershop Chorus.
      • Andrew Borts
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
          And may barbershop bring peace to the world by uniting us all in a song.

          Amen.

          Forever in Harmony,
          Andrew Borts
          Music VP for 2003 and Lead Fort Lauderdale Sunshine Chordsmen Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society
          2002 Sunshine District Second Place (Spring)
          2002 Sunshine District Third Place (Fall)
          For Booking & Rehearsal Information visit http://www.BarbershopChorus.com

          And Also;
          Lead - Fermata - www.fermata.us (Coming Soon!)

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
            Andrew Borts wrote:

            > And may barbershop bring peace to the world by uniting us all in a song.
            > Amen.

            Amen, amen!

            Someone once posited, and it could have been here on the Harmonet, that the world would see more peace if
            everyone (World Leaders included) all sang in four part harmony. I think that person was right

            Have a safe New Years Eve, and wonderful New Year in 2003!

            --
            ********** O{// // //[ **********
            Derick Sturke <fwsturke@...>
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
              New Year's Haiku Adaptation:

              Should auld acquaintance
              be forgot, drink kindness cup,
              For auld lang sayne, man.

              Have a happy and safe new year, man.

              Beatnik Mike

              PS - Bro, man, that's beautiful, man, Bro!

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
                Mike
                Hey Man, Looks like you been on the New Years Celebration Drinks to
                early?
                <grin>

                Happy New Year to you

                Steve Currington
                PR Manager
                Harbour Capital Chorus
                Wellington, New Zealand

                PS - Bro, man, that's beautiful, man, Bro!

                It is after midnight here in New Zealand and 2003 has begun.

                So I thought I would firstly wish you & your families all the very best
                that 2003 can bring.

                May all your barbershop dreams and aspirations come to pass!

                May your Chapter grow both in active membership and in quality!

                May your Quartet grow in the barbershop craft!

                May your respective organizations grow in all aspects - financially,
                skill and membership!

                May the public be more aware of the craft and our form of entertainment!

                And may each of you personally have a fabulous 2003.

                Steve Currington

                PR Manager

                Harbour Capital Chorus

                Wellington, New Zealand.

                Tune into The Encore Barbershop Internet Radio show at
                http://www.singers.org.nz/encore

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • honeydo@charter.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 31, 2006
                  Happy New Year to everyone

                  Harmony Kings Chorus
                  Ripon, WI.
                • honeydo@charter.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 31, 2006
                    Happy New Year to everyone

                    Harmony Kings Chorus
                    Ripon, WI.
                  • honeydo@charter.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
                      Happy New Year to all. Keep a Song in your Heart.

                      Ripon Harmony Kings Barbershop Chorus
                      and
                      4-Bits of Fun Quartet