hardworking baritone

  • heyluer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi
      My name is Bill, I am a member of the Great Western Chorus, Bristol,
      England. We have just completed our Southern Championships, and
      guess what, we won. After singing lead for many years, this was my
      first time as a baritone.

      Bill Tucker
    • harmonizeme@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hey, Bill!
        Congratulations on winning and singing the baritone part for the first
        time.
        What will you do with all the unused brain power that you used by switching
        to bari? Maybe you could write the great universal novel?

        "Handsome" Dave Philo
        Cofounder & first musical Director
        Marietta's "Big Chicken Chorus
        Founder & Musical Director
        Roswell's "Firehouse Harmony Brigade"
        Lead - 1992 Dixie District Champs
        "Talk Of The South"
        Lead - "Chicken Chips Quartet"
        Lead - "Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz & Raoul"
        Second place runner ups, Miss Latvia Contest of 1937