UPDATE: Uptown Sound Second Recording

  • uptownsoundqt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Uptown Sound is pleased to announce that we have nearly completed
      our second album. All of the singing is finished; we're just working
      now on the mixing and artwork with the hopes of having the recording
      in hand in time for the Midwinter convention. It's going to be
      close, but certainly by February of next year we should have copies
      ready for your enjoyment.

      Songs (in no particular order) include:

      Take A Look At Me Now
      The Nearness Of You
      Yes Sir/Ain't She Sweet Medley
      Sweet And Lovely
      Put Your Arms Around Me Honey
      It's Impossible
      This May Be The Night
      Sweet Hour Of Prayer
      Danny Boy
      Have A Little Talk With Myself
      Jersey Bounce

      --- and also three songs with Jeff Archer on tenor ---

      How Deep Is the Ocean
      Ballin' The Jack
      Our Love Is Here To Stay

      More later as we get closer to completion.

      Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season.
      Don, Dave, Steve, Steve and Jeff
      Uptown Sound