Photo Album from Joe: Take a look at my online photos of BIH - BC Show!

  • showglowjoe@net-gate.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      RE: Easton, PA BIH-Boston Common Show, 11/23/02

      Well I finally got a chance to put up this album of some snaps I got at the Brothers In Harmony (Easton, PA) show featuring that old quartet of OURS, The BOSTON COMMON.... or shall I say for this show the BOSTON UN-COMMON.

      Yes it was a double edged sword to see the great BC in person finally, albeit without ailing Kent Martin. Fabulous experience, non-the-less, be assured. As Terry Clarke said as he apologized with his heralded "aplomb" (whatever that means).... they enlisted the MC, who doubles as a "schlock tenor" ooooooo what HE said.... At first Terry said it was really Kent who was still in mid conversion to the multi-Gold Awesome Joe.... BUT he recognized that Joe wouldn't let himself get so out of shape to appear as he did (PROOF it was really KENT). Joe WILL get him for THAT. ROFLOL

      The show was great even though the Common sang way too short a set, even with the encore. They also enlisted Scott Brannon for a song. The BIH and the Millstone Valley Sweet Adelines Chorus (both directed by Jack Pinto) were SUPER; and, the combined chorus set at the end was wonderful.

      We even got Pinto's Harmony 'perfesser' (Yes Jack is pursuing a degree in Music.... I guess to gain some credibility... LOL ) playing the classical accordian. Add in a great Mid-Atlantic quartet called SHOWDOWN and the ever popular Jummy Mastrull on doo wop.... and we had a treat all night. Everyone got their money's worth.

      Bummer, but someone else will have to report on the GLOW, as it was a sell out and we couldn't get in.

      Congratulations to the Brothers in Harmony on a great show.

      ShowGlowJoe

      You've been invited to view Joe's photos
      online at Ofoto! Just click on the link below to get
      started.
      http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=58864604103.51339419603&n=1461988615

      These photos will be stored in your account for future
      viewing, and you can order Kodak prints of your
      favorites!

      You'll need to sign in to your Ofoto account to get
      started. If you don't currently have an Ofoto account,
      just join for free and you'll get free shipping on
      your first order (restrictions apply)!

      Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com

      Ofoto Customer Service
      http://help.ofoto.com/support
      Phone: (800) 360-9098
      Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770