Four Voices in Toronto!!!

  • Erik Deland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi, everyone!

      I just returned home from an absolutely outstanding
      event held in the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting
      Corporation) Atrium in Toronto. The East York
      Barbershoppers 2nd annual Barbershop Auction was a
      great success, and the East York members should be
      proud of the way they hosted this remarkable evening.
      They treated the audience to a wonderful performance.
      Some of the honoured guests included operatic tenor
      Michael Burgess and Mike Ford from Moxy Fr�vous(ask
      your kids or grandkids about them), PLUS the guests of
      honour, our 2002 International Quartet champions, Four
      Voices. For those of you who weren't there, you missed
      one heck of an event! Four Voices are not only
      outstanding barbershoppers and musicians, they are
      great entertainers. Their act was one of the best and
      funniest I have ever seen in my life! You have to see
      it to believe it, take my word for it. If your chapter
      has booked them for a future event, you won't be
      disappointed. They are truly awesome ambassadors for
      the Society. Thanks, Four Voices for giving the
      members of the Ontario District a night to remember! I
      know I won't forget it! =)

      Erik Deland
      Baritone/Tenor - Oakville Entertainers
      Tenor - The Young And The Rest Of Us