Surfside Chorus/Song Of The Coast Chorus Christmas Show

  • Christopher Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2002
      Surfside & Song Of The Coast Choruses present our annual Christmas Show:

      MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS IX - "Frosted Over"

      December 7th at the brand-new, 667-seat, state-of-the-art Seabreeze High
      School Auditorium at 2700 N. Oleander Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL.

      Matinee at 2:30 P.M. and Evening at 7 P.M.

      Matinee tickets are $10 and Evening tickets are $12, both are general
      seating. The doors open 30 minutes before showtime.

      From the North Pole to Daytona Beach in Two Acts with comedy, songs,
      quartets and Santa Claus, MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS IX also features Sweet
      Adelines Region 9 Champions, ESCAPADE, whose Baritone [Faye Delaney] is
      Director of Song Of The Coast.

      Afterglow [after the Evening show] will be at Bennigan's right around the
      corner from Seabreeze High at Harvard and A1A. Afterglow is pay-as-you-go
      and no tickets are required. Only the first 214 can be accommodated. If
      you're coming for both shows and want a box lunch from the Honey-Baked Ham
      Store between shows, like the chorus members, let me know. [grin]

      Christmas Show tickets are available from any Surfside or Song Of The Coast
      member or at these fixed locations:

      Brass & Reed Music Center
      675 Mason Avenue, Daytona Beach
      Speak to Bill, SR. [Surfside Lead]
      [you may charge your tickets at this location by calling FUN-252-5544]

      and at the

      Daytona/Halifax Area Chamber of Commerce
      126 East Orange Avenue, Daytona Beach
      from the Chamber Receptionist, Linda [SOTC Lead],

      and at the

      New Smyrna Beach Pennysaver
      237 Canal Street, New Smyrna Beach.
      See Bill [Surfside Tenor].

      For Group Rates, call FUN-426-0754, which is me [Surfside Bass].

      Our show flyers can be found at:

      http://www.surfsidechorus.org/shows.htm

      and at:

      http://www.songofthecoast.org/events.htm

      The Surfside website also has maps of the area showing the location of
      Seabreeze High School.

      Come laugh and sing a sleighing song or two with us and [for those of you
      in the more frosty climes] visit the World's Most Famous Beach! We look
      forward to seeing you there!

      This notice will be repeated once a week till you give in and come on
      down/up/over! [wider grin]

      Thanks.

      KTWWS & HTW!
      Christopher