Looking for Arrangement--May I Never Love Again

  • Jerald C. Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      I am looking for a men's barbershop arrangement of "May I Never Love
      Again" for my chorus. We are aware of the one available from The Old
      Songs Library, but wondered if there were any others available.
      Jerry Merrill, jerrybass1@...
      Past President, Pensacola Fiesta Chorus
      Bass, Inside Straight
      "Bass--It's the Barbershop Engine"