SWD Top Five

  • Al Haller
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2002
      Ok, I will try this again. I tried to post this once, but it never
      appeared in the messages. Sorry if you get it twice now.

      I dont have the scores by category, but Cathy wrote down the
      composite numbers of the top five.

      VM 1126
      Houston Tidelanders 1022
      Texas Millionaires 954
      Music Central 878
      Goodtimes Chorus 850

      Most improved went to Men of Note.

      The VM uptune ourscored the ballad. I recall from one quick glance
      that the high individual number was 195 for performance on the
      uptune.

      Undoubtedly more details will appear here soon.
      Al
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2002
        What two songs did the VM qualify with???

        --Timster--
      • Andrew Borts
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2002
          BOTH!! <couldn't resist>

          Andrew Borts / Webmaster
          Seta Corporation
          6400 East Rogers Circle
          Boca Raton, FL 33499

          E-mail: Andrewb@...
          Corporate web site http://www.setacorporation.com
          E-Commerce web site http://www.palmbeachjewelry.com
          http://www.myfreeitems.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
            The 5th place chorus was The Chordsmen (San Antonio).

            The rest were:

            6. Diamond State Chorus (Little Rock) 848
            7. Men of Note (Town North Plano) 813
            8. Chord Rangers (Austin) 770
            9. Goodtimes Chorus (Arlington) 761
            10. River Cities Jubilee (NW LA) 709
            11. Texas Country Gentlemen (Centroplex) 697
            12. Mardi Gras Chorus (New Orleans) 682
            13. Founders Chorus (Tulsa) 673

          • TheHallers@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
              In a message dated 11/1/2002 5:52:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, bbshop@yahoogroups.com writes:

              > Subject: Re: SWD Top Five--correction
              >
              > The 5th place chorus was The Chordsmen (San Antonio).

              Oooppps.

              My most humble appologies.
              Read it from a hand written note done in the dark at the end of the show. And im only a tenor after all...... ;-))

              al