SWD Top Five
- Ok, I will try this again. I tried to post this once, but it never
appeared in the messages. Sorry if you get it twice now.
I dont have the scores by category, but Cathy wrote down the
composite numbers of the top five.
Houston Tidelanders 1022
Texas Millionaires 954
Music Central 878
Goodtimes Chorus 850
Most improved went to Men of Note.
The VM uptune ourscored the ballad. I recall from one quick glance
that the high individual number was 195 for performance on the
Undoubtedly more details will appear here soon.
- BOTH!! <couldn't resist>
Andrew Borts / Webmaster
6400 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33499
Corporate web site http://www.setacorporation.com
E-Commerce web site http://www.palmbeachjewelry.com
Voice: 561-994-2660 Ext. 2211 / Fax: 561-997-0774
From: Timothy J Fagan [mailto:TimothyJFagan@...]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 1:04 AM
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; Al Haller
Subject: Re: [bbshop] SWD Top Five
What two songs did the VM qualify with???
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
- The 5th place chorus was The Chordsmen (San Antonio).
The rest were:
6. Diamond State Chorus (Little Rock) 848
7. Men of Note (Town North Plano) 813
8. Chord Rangers (Austin) 770
9. Goodtimes Chorus (Arlington) 761
10. River Cities Jubilee (NW LA) 709
11. Texas Country Gentlemen (Centroplex) 697
12. Mardi Gras Chorus (New Orleans) 682
13. Founders Chorus (Tulsa) 673
--- In bbshop@y..., "Al Haller" <TheHallers@a...> wrote:
> VM 1126
> Houston Tidelanders 1022
> Texas Millionaires 954
> Music Central 878
> Goodtimes Chorus 850
> Most improved went to Men of Note.
- In a message dated 11/1/2002 5:52:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, email@example.com writes:
> Subject: Re: SWD Top Five--correctionOooppps.
> The 5th place chorus was The Chordsmen (San Antonio).
My most humble appologies.
Read it from a hand written note done in the dark at the end of the show. And im only a tenor after all...... ;-))