BOSTON COMMON Appearance

  • marmaduke522
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      BOSTON COMMON NEWS!!!

      Just a note to let our friends NORTH of the border
      (the AL/TN/GA border, that is) that you'll have an
      opportunity to hear a local performance by the
      legendary BOSTON COMMON next spring -
      right here in North Carolina!!

      The Greensboro TARHEEL Chorus under the direction
      of Greg Zinke, and of which I'm a proud member,
      has contracted the original--

      BOSTON COMMON

      for our annual show
      APRIL 5, 2003

      at Guilford College in Greensboro
      North Carolina

      Also featuring Dixie District Champs--

      CRESCENDO!!

      More details to follow. Boy, are we excited!!

      Chris Slacke
      drivetime@...

      66 degrees and raining in Durham, thank God!