Re:M-A-D Picks

  • haroldcnj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      I liked Scott Disney's quartet last time I heard - is that Phat Cats?
      They'd be my pick based on what I heard at Wildwood and Prelims.
      Yankee Dime is way cool, and Crossroads is too.
      As far as choruses go, Five Towns was a little ahead of Manhattan in terms
      of score at the divisional level, but to all the prognosticators out there,
      you are making a mistake in letting that sway you at this point in time.
      It should be the best competition in which I will ever have been involved.
      Harold Weinberger
      Manhattan Chapter