BURPS

  • Johnson03801@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hi All,
      Can anyone answer this question for me.........What do the initials
      BURPS actually mean? I've seen several emails coming through with this on it,
      and I was just wondering.

      Keep it Harmony,
      Adam Johnson
      Yankee Clipper Chorus
      Portsmouth, NH chapter #K-058 (NED)

    • Johnson03801@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
        Hi all,
        Can anyone answer this question for me? WHat do the initials BURPS
        mean? I've seen this in several emails that have come through. Thanks........

        Keep it Harmony,
        Adam Johnson
        Yankee Clipper Chorus
        Portsmouth, NH chapter #K-058 (NED)

      • Travis Murray
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
          Barbershoppers Urging Repeated Puns Subgroup

          Travis Murray
          Lead - The Wanderers
          http://www.the-wanderers.com

        • Ehink557@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
            Barbershop
            Underlings
            Repeatedly
            Predictable
            Slobs

            EH
          • Jack Wilcox
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
              To all..

              I suggest you go to Tom Conlon's website for the life story of BURPS.

              Jack Wilcox
              Administrator of BURPS majordomo listserv

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
                The address for the site that Jack mentioned is http://www.eskimo.com/~tomc/BURPS.html

                Travis Murray
                Lead - The Wanderers
                http://www.the-wanderers.com

                href="http://mail.murray.net//jump/http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms</a>/

              • djspebs@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 27, 2002
                  In a message dated 08/27/2002 8:59:38 AM, Ehink557@... writes:

                  << Barbershop
                  Underlings
                  Repeatedly
                  Predictable
                  Slobs

                  EH

                  Hey, Ed:

                  I'm not too crazy about your poetry, either ... but
                  I don't make up nasty things about you!

                  <Wink< <wink>

                  Dick Johnson
                  Great Falls, MT
                • Phil Richards
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
                    What has happened to BURPS? I tried to subscribe after being off for
                    awhile using the majordomo address I had, and it didn't work. I need my
                    pun fix.

                    Phil Richards
                    Westchester Chordsmen
                  • Djbqpa@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 2, 2006
                      In a message dated 01/01/2006 6:19:26 PM, pcr@... writes:

                      << What has happened to BURPS? I tried to subscribe after being off for
                      a while using the majordomo address I had, and it didn't work. I need my
                      pun fix.

                      Phil Richards
                      Westchester Chordsmen

                      Sehr ganz Kaput!

                      C'est la mort!

                      (Maybe shaky translations, but completely accurate content.)

                      Check with Tom Condon, heir apparent.

                      Dick Johnson
                      BHS/EVG/BQPA/PIONEERS
                      Great Falls, MT
                      SPEBSQSA Member since 1947

                      "If you want GOOD Barbershop, it CAN be arranged!"